Membership in the New Braunfels Bed and Breakfast Association is open to the accommodations listed below that are in Comal County or that have a permanent accommodation address of New Braunfels (no P.O. Box). Current members whose addresses lie outside these parameters will be grandfathered into the Association. Members must provide or offer breakfast to their guests and breakfast must be mentioned on individual websites. All applications are subject to New Braunfels Bed and Breakfast Association review process. A property must be classified as one of the following:
- Bed and Breakfast
- Bed and Breakfast Inn
- Houseboat and Breakfast
- Urban Inn
- Country Inn
- Dude Ranch
- Historic Hotel
- Working Ranch
- Guest House
A property does not qualify if:
- It is classified as a motel, hotel chain, lake resort, hostel, reservation/management organization, vacation rental, apartment for rent or campground
- All the rooms have identical furnishings/décor
- Breakfast is not provided or offered
- Breakfast is not listed on the property’s website as being a full or continental breakfast
- Nightly rates/stays are not offered
- If it has more than 50 rooms
The benefits of membership include, but are not limited to: inclusion on the New Braunfels Bed and Breakfast Association website (www.texasbedandbreakfast.com ), advertising on various websites and print advertising, inclusion on our rack cards at the next printing of the cards, group membership in New Braunfels Chamber of Commerce, group membership in Canyon Lake Chamber of Commerce, informational meetings and speakers, and a chance to receive support and exchange ideas with others in the industry. We hope to welcome you to our Association soon.
For an application please call Susan Milburn at 830-620-0600. Application fee is $25.
New Braunfels Bed and Breakfast Association reserves the right to refuse membership to any property.
Place your content here.